A film schedule is a film project plan of each day's shooting for a film production. It is usually created and managed by the assistant director, who reports to the production manager who is managing the production schedule. Both schedules symbolize a timeline stating where and when production resources are utilized.
Film schedule is usually made by the director and assistant director usually. The process includes figuring out number of scenes that can be shot in a day, scheduling actors to work in many consecutive days, and how to tighten the movie schedule so the film can be shot in fewer days. If there is no assistant director to help with the film schedule and be on the set to help things stay organized, then the film director have to do the film schedule all himself.
Scheduling your film includes:
- Lining the script by going through and marking items such as actors, props, wardrobe, and special effects.
- Putting those marked items on individual breakdown sheets, each representing one scene from the film.
- Transferring the elements on the breakdown sheets strips and rearranging the order of production strips to find the best shooting schedule.
Our shooting schedule service creates a complete detailed schedule that includes the following critical components:
- Scene by Scene Script Breakdown
- Production Strip board, Sorted by Element Importance
- One Line Shooting Schedule
- Detailed Shooting Schedule
- Day out of Days for Cast, Extras, Sets, Locations, Vehicles and Special Elements
- Departmental Reports fore Cast, Extras, Sets, Locations, Vehicles and Special Elements
Orchestrating the wide variety of elements that go into the production of a movie can make it tough to create an accurate shooting schedule. Location, script elements, weather, resource availability can all affect your film schedule. Don’t trust this crucial task to anyone except an experienced professional who regularly provides shooting schedule services.
Select: Movie Magic scheduling
We work on the most up-to-date film industry software.
Estimate delivery time: 10 business days.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SELECT CORRECT LENGTH OF A MOVIE BEFORE PURCHASE.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH A FULL SCRIPT (WE WON'T ACCEPT SYNOPSIS/TREATMENT)